Sunday 17 November 2013

20% discount for Xmas 2013

I am offering a 20% discount until 10th December 2013 for all purchases (from my website) totalling over £60.  UK delivery only.  To take advantage of this amazing offer please enter code xmas2013 at checkout. Share the love with friends and family!


I've really been enjoying working with the spheres to make multi coloured necklaces and bracelets instead of the usual single or two colour combos.  I'm thinking of introducing a couple of new colours - a Bright Violet which would fill the gap between Lilac and Bright Pink - and a lovely deep Bottle Green.  Will show those next time :-)



I have also worked out how to add both Facebook and Twitter buttons to all the jewellery items on my website - would love you to click and share any of your favourite pieces.


1 comment: