Saturday 23 February 2013

a whole day to update my website!

It started with a few tweaks here and there and before I had realised it, I had embarked on a HUGE project.

I was first excited by the addition of a slideshow of images which could be placed at the top of the homepage.  That of course meant I had to go through my images and find ones which stood out aesthetically not images which showed the intricacies of the jewellery to a customer.

Great fun was had with editing suites and my new SMS DOTTY Necklaces became quite artistic - what do you think?



There were also photos which I had had taken professionally and were BEAUTIFUL



Shock, horror - as I was going through the various images, I had been so busy designing that I had forgotten to put them on the website!  So, that was quickly remedied and on the left hand side of the blog is a 'What's New' feature which shows the Sphere Cluster Pendant :-)

Oh yes, and I've also just put a Google +1 icon at the top right of the page - would be great if you could click on it - thanks.

All in all a very busy Friday and now I have to go and dig the garden to lay a new water pipe - oh the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment