Thursday 5 May 2011

art trek 2011

not long now until Art Trek.  This is the Open Studio event for North Devon which is part of the North Devon Festival .  Art Trek takes place on the last 3 weekends (well, friday, saturday, sunday) in June and I shall be at Gallery @ 500ft on the main street here in Lynton, on the edge of Exmoor.


This is the first time I will be showing people in Devon how I work, the tools I use and letting them have a go at manipulating the wire themselves.  I love meeting the public and chatting about what I do.

It's a lovely spacious gallery and has easy access, so with the help of Katherine and Cliff fingers crossed for a successful event.   So, if you are planning a trip to north Devon or know someone who is please pass this information on to them.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who hasn't yet met you Sandy doesn't know what they're missing!

    ReplyDelete