Wednesday 11 May 2011

those pesky deadlines

deadlines keep us all on our toes - but I seem to be turning into a ballerina this week!

I wanted to put an advert into the local paper and it took me 3 hours to put something together that I was happy with - you know, get the message across without being too pushy and desperate.

It was to advertise Art Trek - (yes, there will be a lot of that over the next few weeks) and I hit on the idea of putting a wee box at the end to say that if people were not able to attend in person or wanted to follow my preparations for an Open Studios event, they could do so by blah, blah, blah and listed all the FB, Twitter and Blog.  I felt quite pleased with the concept - will report back on whether it works or not.

As a P.S. to this blog I can understand why people get paid for putting a pithy, eye-catching advert together - it's not as easy as you would think!

No photos because a certain rabbit has a tendency to nibble on wires!

No comments:

Post a Comment