Tuesday 10 May 2011

trying to juggle with wire!

two events seem to have crept up on me so quickly!
The first is Square Picture Show at Broomhill Sculpture Gardens near Barnstaple with an exhibition entitled 'ELEMENTS'.  This has been rather fun to take part in - for me it was a no-brainer to choose which element had most focussed my work - RAIN!  When I think about it, rain dominated my life in Scotland for 18 years and now it's doing the same here in Devon. 
I have decided to submit two types of work - some from the Rainbow Collection and some bracelets from Scribblework DOTS collection.  The 'dots' are small metallic coated glass beads which are scattered over woven wire bracelets like raindrops.

I have scattered some of the bracelets on stones for display in the cabinets - hope it works in the exhibition!

1 comment:

  1. Looks groovy Sandy. By the way, it's 90 in the shade in Scotland today.

    ReplyDelete